Before I come to St George, I always like to plan something fun for myself! It can be pedicures, Cafe Rio, Pizza Factory, the cupcake store, or Krumpets. This time I think I accomplished more than 1 of them :) Starting off the trip with a pedicure. Loved my polish job, but the workers turned on some version of Happy Birthday, but not in English. Everyone was singing and dancing...it was pretty hilarious! Bev and Jamie were dancing right along with them, but I could just not get into it!
YAY! I had to get to St George Thursday night because my parents were driving through to go to Conference with the youth of our ward on Friday and we got to meet up with them for lunch. I love my awesome brothers and they love to add their "special" touch to my daughter
Joe and Uncle JK shooting. JK's pretty much an amazing uncle because he kept feeding money into this stupid thing so Joe could really play, I wouldn't!
Dad and Steve talking golf and football
Mom and Bev talking about their cute grandkids, school and work
Uncle Ben is the coolest in Lynden's eyes! She lights up whenever she seems him and the rest of us think it's pretty funny. He teases her like he does the rest of us and she loves it. Maybe when she can talk she will give it back to him.
Love my mommy and daddy!
Nice picture, but I thought my brothers looked cute so I posted it
This picture should be put in a post of its own, but I'm already months behind on posting so I'll just leave it here! Joe adores his Grandma Sue! He talks about her all the time and talks to her lots on the phone and pretty much says it's her and Aunt Chelsea that are his favorites. When he does things, he will ask if I think Grandma Sue will be proud of him for doing it and if she will appreciate him doing it. I love it and I think it is one of the sweetest relationships!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment