JK needed to leave for the buses at 4:15 and I got there at 4:17 driving in from Arizona. He was borrowing my camera so I was rushing to get it to him! We all looked like trainwrecks after that long drive along with everything that was going on. Lynden never goes anywhere without a headband, except for that day!
JK and his beautiful date, Andrea. I think it's awesome that so many nonmembers like to go to the Mormon Prom.
Uncle JK and Joe
Cutest brothers ever!
My mama and JK
He is such a mama's boy
Found some of these cute pictures on my camera from the evening
He is such a stud!
A few weeks before the prom, JK had asked to have friends over afterwards and my mom had said yes. Well, it happened to be the night before my dad's surgery and my mom is funny she needs more people around so she can stay busy and not concentrate fully on the scary stuff that's happening. I got to my house and saw tons of stuff on the counter for desserts so I started baking. I made brownies, rice krispies, chocolate rice krispies, and started setting stuff out. I'm pretty sure these kids were over LATE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
J.K. is such a grown man now! Looking at these pictures of him is amazing! It feels like just yesterday he was my favorite 5 year-old little boy!
Post a Comment