Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lake Pleasant

I had no idea there was a lake so close to us. I guess it didn't really matter anyways, we don't have a boat to go out on it :) Jamie said she had gone out and was probably going out again so who jumped on that opportunity, me! Here is our captain, Taylor!
I love this boy! He was so cautious for about the first hour on the boat. He kept thinking the boat was going to go under the water like in The Incredibles when the ship turns into a submarine. He was nervous waiting for that moment and I finally convinced him that we were staying afloat!
Our little marshmellow! She loved the lake!
Jamie and Parker enjoying the ride
Joe fully loving every minute of his turn driving the boat, seriously where did my baby go?
He got a good lengthy turn and continued to ask for turns all day long
The family that was so nice to let us tag along. They are such good friends!
Love my boys!
Steve and I with our kids. They did so good keeping those things on all day.
Cute boys hanging out
What would a day with Jen be without a ton of treats?! That was my job and I made sure I delivered! These boys like seeing me for one reason...I always have treats!
Lynden even slept underneath for a bit
Mr. Cool
This was the farthest Joe got in and I thought it was huge. #1 it was cold, #2 he has never been on a lake before, #3 it was the first time he had been "swimming" in 7 months so I was proud of him for kicking!
On our way back to the dock after such a fun day!
Waiting to load the boat and loving that I got some color! Thanks to the White family! In one of mine and Joe's conversations, I randomly asked if he wanted a dog like Ellie (my parent's dog) one day and he said, "actually you know what I want, a boat like Taylor's!" He loved it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! We'll have to go again!