I love Easter Egg Hunts! I love throwing them and all that goes along with it. Here is our setup...I don't think I've seen this much grass since I've been in Arizona! I LOVE this park!
Ready, set, GO!
I loved it that my friend, Jamie, was walking with the video camera, and her husband, Dan, was walking with the camera, and they were shooting both of their boys! Talk about prepared!
The Smith's hunting and the Earnest's hunting
The Forsyth family hunting!
Joe hunting!
Tate hunting and protecting
Lynden and I watching
He found the one with his name on it!
The proud boys with their findings!
All the kids...Jack, Taylor, Jaycee, Joe, Kylie, Emma, Kyle, Parker, Jenna, Jessica...It was so fun! The kids all got 14 eggs and then 1 that had their name on it with a dollar inside.
Why does Betty Crocker always make things seem so easy? As Nichole, Chantelle, and I were "preparing" these bunnies and wondering how on earth their bunny heads (donut holes) were going to stay on their slippery frosting bodies, I was thinking this sounded a lot easier when I was reading the directions :) Fun times girls! Thanks! We had cupcakes, rice krispies, fruit, sandwiches, chips and drinks!
Jed and Steve with their babes
Playing with their findings and acting interested
Nap time
Miss Wendy, Nichole, me and Chantelle
The park had an awesome train ride with an even cooler tunnel! We loved it and Joe was so focused on everything about the train. Such a fun park!
Once again, Forsyth family thanks for making the drive! We love you guys!
Our little family! Thanks so much to all my friends that helped with this! It was so fun to get together and have a party!
I think our kids have inherited the "love for any party" characteristic from me...
both happy campers with their treats!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment