Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Lynden-Easter-6 months
Lynden bear...Joe would like her to be bear also...I have your 6 month measurements somewhere and I might update this once I find them, but you were in the 50th percentile for height, 40th for weight and 35th for head. I must say, I was pretty shocked. Under all the fluff, ruffles, and poof, you are one ball of chub. We love your sweet rolls and if someone else changes your diaper, they are shocked that those chunks can fit into skinny jeans. We could eat you up! You are such a big girl eating solid foods now and you love them! You haven't met a fruit or a veggie you don't like! That will probably change once you get the real texture of it! You are starting to sit all by yourself and scoot around lots. You do the seal crawl by pulling the rest of your body with your arms. Even though you are liking finding your independent side, you are content to watch Joe and be entertained by him. You nap like an absolute champ, but still like to see me during the nights, which is ok, because I like to see you too, especially because I can get in a nap during the day! I can't take you anywhere without getting stopped by everyone saying how cute you are and trying to get you to smile at them. Sometimes I feel like I have a little puppy that everyone needs to ohhh and ahhh at. I love it, but the grocery store has turned into a longer trip now! You have a high pitched little scream and I think you are trying out your voice. You definitely are the 2nd child. You go along with the flow and mold your routine to the days schedule for the most part. You have been an amazing blessing and have been an easy baby for me. You love seeing us when you wake up and adore the time you get with dad when he gets home from work. Bath time is probably one of your favorite things of the day. You don't get a long time in there because you scare me, but you love it and seem to have no fear! You are so sweet and we love having your blissful personality in our home!
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
1:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
O! Seriously LOVE the pics!
She is absolutely adorable, and I love the pink and green dress!
Adorable, Adorable, Adorable!!!
Post a Comment