Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day-2010
Joe would rather not have taken a picture with me...compare this picture to the one below! What a little stink! Wonder who he gets his stubborness from?! :)
Weird, he is smiling with Chelsea! I don't think he will do well when she actually has kids of her own!
There is no other job that I would want besides being mom to these 2 beautiful kids. I love them more than I ever thought possible and am so grateful they are ours!
Chelsea wanted a picture with Lynden since they were matching in their gray and cream! I was still in California for Mother's Day and was able to make a nice dinner for my mom! We had a low key evening at Jack and Sam's and Dan, and Steve & Tina's family came for dinner.
I am lucky to have the most amazing women in my life starting with my mother and mother in law. They are the best examples of hard work, loving and living the gospel, and being mother's. I consider myself pretty lucky to be surrounded by such incredible friends, cousins, aunts, and grandmas that I aspire to be like. Hope everyone had a great day.

2 comments:

Erin C said...

Jen you are such a wonderful mother! And you look adorable with those babies:)

Becky said...

Jen,
I heard you have a petunia pickle bottom diaper bag. I wondered if you like it? They look soooo cute. E-mail me beckysteeves@gmail.com