So, since my parents were coming home from Salt Lake Tuesday, I had them pick up a few extra passengers and I got to stay and hang out with our family in St George one more day. Also, one of my most favorite families in the world was driving in with them. Tim and Julie and their kids, minus Abby. It was a hard decision because I only had 4 days worth of clothes and didn't want Steve to drive back to Arizona by himself, but I don't get to see Julie often enough so I hopped on the bandwagon home! My kids were FABULOUS in the car! I think they are becoming pretty accustomed to driving since we do it lots. It was nice not having to drive and plus in a little over a week, my parents and brothers were coming to Arizona anyways because Ben and Chels were flying in! Got to watch some sweet basketball between Jimmy, Jack Jr, JK and Ben.
Hang out with some of my beautiful nieces
Make sure that the 2 Joe's had their late night snack of either quesadillas or popsicles or chicken nuggets
It's so funny that Joe will let my mom do whatever she wants. I love it that she wrapped him like an infant and put him to sleep and he stayed that way for his whole nap!
My cute friends Lora, baby Jayda, Brittany, and baby princess Webster coming in September :) came to visit me! Love these ladies!
Even though my brother Tim doesn't check my blog, this picture is for him. My parents have Ellie (our Sheltie) at our house and Joe likes her. My brother, Steve, came up from Irvine and brought fat Jake (Beagle) and then Tim brought his new, adorable English bulldog, Bubba, in from Utah. Joe was pretty nervous with these new dogs and was teased a little bit. He just needed to know I would protect him and this is him loving on Bubba the night before they left! Bummer, he didn't have more time with him!
Uncle JK is the best UNCLE. Notice I emphasize uncle because he would never catch a lizard if I asked him to for me, as my brother, but for Joe of course he would. He caught this lizard in Ellie's water bowl (she was only waterless for about 3 minutes :) and let Joe do a little exploring.
Here is Joe probably silently praying that the lizard isn't strong enough to slip out and get him!
Ok, we had our fun! JK lifted the tupperware to let little Lizzy out and AHHH it ran up straight onto him! It was probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I thought JK would have just brushed it off or lifted it off, but no he did this...
Started freaking out when it started running on his leg and luckily slipped off a few seconds later. He was screaming and throwing his arms around. O my goodness, it was hilarious! Here I am telling Joe that lizards are tiny and smaller than us. We don't need to worry, they can't get us and then I have JK screaming like a mimi. You would have thought the lizard was eating his leg. Such a good uncle!
We stopped by Amber's cute house to see her kids and for us to meet each other's baby girls. Joe was not very happy to leave Trey's awesome toys and let it show for the picture! Thanks for having us Amber!
A huge reason I went home was to see Uncle Ben's tennis tournaments. He tried out on a whim, made it, and has been awesome! Lynden would rather be with Uncle JK than me!
And Joe would rather be with grandma Sue than me so I got to watch a lot of Ben's games! Awesome for me!
Grandma loving on Lynden!
I'm pretty sure Ben told me to shut up numerous times during his games and to stop cheering for him, but I couldn't help it. I was excited for him to be doing so well having not played the actual game of tennis before.
Uncle JK took Joe to a nearby park
Another game, and I pawned my kids off again :)
Joe always needs his drink of choice at Grandma and Grandpa's, either Propel or a swig of Diet Coke if he can convince my dad
Go Ben, go Ben, go go go Ben! Watching Ben was great because he is pretty feisty. He threw his racquet probably once a game and he has a temper. I think tennis is more fun that way. Plus, my parents play with their friends and so they can get pretty involved. My dad, quietly, and my mom not so quiet. I'm glad I didn't play :)
Such a fun trip! Soon to come...the family going to Arizona!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment