To start off this post, I have to say our Easter weekend was a little hectic. Luke was on penicillin for an ear infection and we found out he was allergic Thursday and he was in the ER twice that weekend. Poor guy was not feeling well during the Easter egg hunt or during Easter so if in the pictures, he looks like he hates me, he probably does :) since I was making him take pictures! Jamie took him to the hospital Thursday and they said he would be good in a couple days and were wrong so during the weekend he got itchy and swollen again. Just a stressful weekend... Here are the Easter baskets...They were spoiled rotten!
Love Joe's expression
Bubble swords! Sweet, thanks Aunt Jamie!
Another hunt! And yes, Joe is rushing again, and that is why he is on the ground!
Luke
Joe
Porter
I'm pretty sure Joe is asking if he can have treats for breakfast, or he found money and is ecstatic about it!
The boys with their 30-something eggs...I was too lazy to take all that easter grass out of their baskets so I had them hunt with grocery bags!
All of my babes, minus the doll. Joe doesn't do very well when it comes to sharing me with his cousins, but surprisingly he lasted this time!
Happy girl
On his best behavior when it's all about him :)
Here comes the real Joe thinking, mom are you serious, I don't want to hold her, have her sit in my legs, or even touching me :)
Ok we can look at each other, I guess
Thanks Grandma Bev for the adorable outfits...wish we could have got one with them all looking!
I love all of these little personalities, Luke refusing to put down his blanket, Joe pushing my buttons by not standing against the wall, and Porter laughing at the whole situation
Happy Easter from our family!
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment