Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Easter egg hunt in Hurricane

Uncle Brad with Luke and Joe before it started...
Grandma, Daddy, and Lynden getting a little chilly waiting for the hunt to start
Papa, Porter and Aunt Jamie in the 2 year old area
Do you see all of the children on the outside of the yellow tape listening to their parents? Well I guess since I think I'm above the rules most of the time, I passed it on to my child. He must have thought that since it was 8:04 and they were supposed to start at 8, it wasn't his problem and we were now on his time. I guess he also got impatience from me!
He ran so fast he was almost going into the splits and falling over to get the candy. We pumped him up and told him he had to get tons and that he could do it because he is like Dash from the Incredibles!
Steve went and ran with him so he wouldn't have an anxiety attack
Luke hunting...
Joe hunting...
Porter hunting
Sweet Papa
The three musketeers gathering to show their treats
The fam, minus Grandma Bev who was taking the picture

Daddy, cold Lynden, and Joe with a few treats already popped in his mouth

0 comments: