After Ben's tennis match at the end of the week, we got right in the car and headed to Arizona to see our favorite people, Steve, Chelsea and Ben! The drive went ok, but I think I would rather drive during the day with my kids. Lynden likes to sleep on her belly so she didn't sleep too well. We got into town around 1 and Chels and Ben were here to see us! Joe was so excited!
Of course, the guys had to go golfing and here they are getting ready to go after a stop at the sweet PGA Superstore. I love that place! Dad is hurrying up to get some lunch down before their tee off time!
Love my sister and brothers! Ben chose not to go so he got to go to Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and Sees Candies with us!
Joe needed one quick loop around in the cart before he would leave
We enjoyed a fun day with a BBQ and swimming while the guys went golfing again
This picture is funny to me because Ben took it and Chelsea kept asking if there were any shadows, he said no :) I'm sure it was super bright!
Lynden loving on Aunt Chels
Kylie, Jaycee, and Nichole came and spent the day with us. Joe was a little bit envious of Kylie liking his grandma so he was holding/pulling her face towards him in the picture :)
I love that Nichole and her girls came and hung out with us for the day so she could meet my family! Her and Chelsea are both in pretty intense nursing programs right now so I knew they'd have something to talk about. Chelsea can be pretty quiet at first :)
She must be eating
We love our princess!
Chelsea and Joe in their own little world...dancing! Where did he learn to dance like this?!
Still just dancing away, he is crazy about her!
Enjoying some sweet potatoes
Having some down time
Lynden and Uncle Ben
We have a sitter and a ...
a girl that is on the move! She isn't crawling, but scooting. She can get up on all 4, but pulls her body around and does the seal crawl!
I love my mom so much! I'm so glad my family could meet in Arizona for a quick weekend! The time we spend with them is never long enough, but luckily we get to see them often! Love you guys! I feel bad, I have no pictures of Ben because he was here working and he is usually behind the camera snapping shots of his beautiful wife, but we love him too!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment