Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Some fun at Grandma and Papa's

I know it looks like Joe wore the same outfit every day we were there, but he actually didn't! Only when he went outside, which was pretty much the whole trip! There's no dirt at our place to play with, and even if there was, I'd probably let Joe play with it rarely. I know I'm a mean mom, but I'm not a huge fan of dirt.
Joe, daddy, and Grandma Bev went on a hike. This was the one picture I got when they came back. Good job buddy!
Porter loving on Lynden, little cuties
Grandma, Papa, and Lynden trying to get everyone's attention
Joe, keeping his distance and wanting to be in the dirt, Lynden, Papa, and Grandma
Joe with his popcorn eyes
Lynden needing a nap
Joe only smiling if he could have a tool
Then saying it was too bright, I'm glad I had a productive picture taking time :)
Playing...
Sitting
Wanting to help Papa with...anything
Loving Papa's tractor and probably wishing they could go to the farm soon to ride the huge tractors
Porter chasing Joe
Still chasing him
Porter tackling Joe
Joe tackling Porter. They are such sweet buddies! I love them and could cuddle them and kiss them all day!
And I am crazy about this one! We had such a fun trip to St George!
*Hopefully I will post more soon since I'm over 2 months behind! Our computer doesn't work so I use Steve's work one sometimes at night, hence the delay!

1 comments:

McKeon Clan said...

glad someone's documenting her children's lives!! LOVE seein the pics!
XOXO