Here are my 2 favorite pictures of my kids and when Julie posted some on facebook, a few friends said how long did it take to get them both smiling and looking at the same place. To be honest, Julie took pictures for about 15 minutes and it didn't take that long to get these 2, but Joe decided to show his true self while Lynden mainly smiled, so I thought I'd share. Also keep in mind that I had 2 of my nieces, Grace and Cassidy along to keep them entertained. So everything Joe did, they thought was HILARIOUS and would laugh and then he would keep trying to entertain them.
Love this one!
Ok, he will start by picking his nose...
Then saying boogie...so gross, but I'm thinking it might be a boy/toddler thing? Don't comment if I'm completely off :)
Then he is thinking he is hilarious for making the girls laugh so hard
Making his shooting noises with his "fake shooting finger"
Uh oh, she is falling mom...this look is the "am I in trouble? I promise it's not my fault" look. I had put Lynden at a slant and she was just learning to sit so she toppled forward a couple of times.
Steve thinks this one looks like he is trying to smack her bum, but really he was holding onto her dress to help her stay up and he let go like a sling shot and she was falling forward :)
We are DONE mother! K really it went pretty well, I had just had to do my little narrating job. I love Julie so much and am so glad she was willing to take pictures of my kids in their Easter outfits. It was such a blast to be able to see her for a few days. We stayed up talking until way too late, laughed a ton, and ate lots of yummy treats. I'm just so glad she's my sister in law! I love hanging out with her!
I love my beautiful kids! I feel so lucky to have a boy and a girl. I honestly didn't know that I would love it this much. I love dressing them up and they are my best little buddies. My housework probably goes to the way side too much, but I love playing, reading, and cuddling with these babes. I feel that there is not enough time in the day to teach them everything I need to. The responsibility of parents today is pretty intense and I'm so lucky to have the knowledge of the gospel and to have Heavenly Father's guidance to just keep pushing us along.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment