The morning of the surgery, Ben had a HUGE tennis tournament. Steve took him at 7:30 since it was starting at 8 and I went over with my mom and the kids at 8. I went home for a bit to get ready for the day and get the kids ready. It was really nerve wracking to be there waiting for the hospital to call and just watch tennis. I went back and we got the call from the hospital and Ben played AWESOME! It was really fun to watch! We were there until about 1:30
One of my greatest friends, Linds, was a huge support and came and entertained my kids while Chelsea, my mom and I took Steve to the airport and went to the hospital to see my dad. She is a 6th grade teacher and was so wonderful with my kids. Joe loved having her over. She had him sorting animals when I got home and he had such fun stories to tell about what they did. She just recently got engaged and we are so happy for her and Bryan! We love them both tons and I am so thankful she was there for me when I needed some help!
I love that my kids are both leaning the same way and that Joe won't help Lynden stay up! Ha ha
Joe with his favorite Aunt Chelsea and Lynden.
I love this dress and had to get a picture of it while it fit
Here she is becoming pretty mobile even in a huge poofy dress
JK had seminary graduation and my mom went with him. Yay JK!
The proud parents...here is daddy 5 days after his quintuple bypass looking like a million bucks!
We got to do some swimming while we were there
Joe asked for a picture by himself, but I'm not sure why it came out dark. He kind of freaked out swimming, so we got him right back into swim classes when we got back home and he is doing pretty good now
This little lady loves the water and will definitely not be as cautious as her older brother! Yikes!
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment