Friday, May 2, 2008

FREE PICTURES!

Joe & I went to get pictures taken today. The wonderful couple I babysit for told me about this Windows place on Union and I was a little hesitant because how free can free get? Well this was absolutely free. They even have someone there to touch up hair and makeup. I've never gotten my little sweetie's picture taken because I didn't want to spend the money if he didn't smile so I'm glad the mom behind us was entertaining him!
Ok, mom I'm pretty much done now!
One last total cheeser picture, I have come to love the cheese pose!
I even jumped in for a couple. We surprised daddy with this one when he got home so one could go on his desk at work. They will be there until Mother's Day from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. GO get it done!

7 comments:

Sue said...

Baby Joe is definitely his Father and Grandfather, where is his mother in his looks and personality? I am loving these pictures, I know just what he is thinking in every picture. . .this is way too fun!! Love You, Grandma

Brittany Webster said...

Jen! These are so adorable! I love them... the cheesy photo is perfect, he definitely puts a smile on my face! So cute and the one of you two is a great one!

Bedkes said...

Love the pics, he is such a cheese!

Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh so cute love the pics!

Kristin said...

He is quite a ham for the camera! All for FREE, that is awesome.

Stacia said...

We need a place like that out here. CUTE CUTE CUTE! Your little man is adorable as ever.

Mishlers said...

Super cute! I love the one with you and Joe!