Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tuesday Tell All...Mom's Day

Why I love being a mamama!
*I love the smile that Joe has for me whenever I leave for 20 min. (max) and walk back into the apartment.
*Traditions, family vacations, Disneyland, holidays, and birthdays are soooo much fun!
*There is nothing better than a good morning kiss, especially when I don't even have to beg for it!
*I have something else to concentrate on besides my husband, who doesn't like a lot of attention.
*I always have something new to tell.
*I've discovered that I need to be more patient and less scheduled.
*I've learned that there just aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done.
*It's amazing that Joe can fall asleep to me singing.
*Children are so forgiving, they love you no matter what.
*I love to be needed, 90% of the time.
*I love each new stage and look forward to the next day to see what cool thing will happen.
*It's so fun to see a personality come out and guess which parent it came from.
*I get so excited for expecting mothers because of what great journey they are about to embark on.
*I try to be a better person, wife, & mom.
*Being a mom takes a lot of work and responsibility and I am loving every minute with my sweet boy.

* I love my own mom and hope I can be half the mom she is. Whenever she would say, one day we're going to be best friends, I would laugh and say yeah right...(yes I know, what a brat) But without that friendship, help, and love I know I wouldn't be where I am now. I now know how you can love someone so much, it feels like your heart could explode. If they get hurt, or if they are hurting, you are hurting even worse. And since I'm such an emotional person, I'm usually crying along with my baby!
Happy Mother's Day to all of my friends!

4 comments:

Brittany Webster said...

Jen ... this post was so sweet! You are really good at expressing your feelings in writing and I can't wait til I can feel these emotions for a child. I would love to see you when you come down! Just let me know and hopefully we can plan something!

Jason, Kiersten, Jace, and Livi Bree said...

You are such a cute mom. Thanks for giving me advice on strollers. I'm excited to see you at Brady's wedding!

Molly and Kip said...

Jen, I am soo sorry I am just now getting back to you. That night I was in bed and my phone was in the other room. Then I worked the next day from 10 until 9:30. It was a huge day!! Thank you for the information. I am so sorry it has taken this long. Hey I love the free pictures. He is seriously soo cute!! I love the one of him right before the picture of you two. That is my favorite. Okay you will have to look at my blog tomorrow. You will see....

Genevieve said...

how fun to find your blog and it was great to see you guys at the wedding! joe sure is getting big and so cute!!