Wednesday, May 21, 2008

And the winner is....

My brother, JK (on the left)! Why you ask!? Because he got me a ticket to the American Idol finale for $35...where did I sit...the pit at the front! How far was I from Simon...not even 5 feet! What did I say to Simon while I was shaking his hand and receiving a wink...you are the sexiest man right after my husband! Yep, I totally said it...

JK is so awesome, he got pretty sick this morning, but insisted that I go to American Idol otherwise he was going to hang out somewhere else. He has the cutest little girlfriend Lauren that hung out with me the whole time...She better treat him good!
My poor mom will be so excited when we leave tomorrow! Her poor windows have hand prints all over, 1/2 of which are from Joe, the other 1/2 from all the family who has come to hang out! Sorry mom!

Who did I see? I touched David Cook's hand as he was walking to the stage behind the judges & shook Michael Johns hand. David Cook's parents were right behind me, along with the beautiful Carrie Underwood, Blake Lewis, Lori Laughlin, Terri Hatcher, Christina Applegate, and one of the Mowry twins. I saw more on tv but don't know where they were in the audience. It was freaking awesome! I loved the song Apologize where David Archeluta sang and I loved when the David's sang together, hero.
JK I love you, thank you so much!

Steve you are the best hubby! Thanks for letting me stay! It meant a ton! xoxo

9 comments:

Jill said...

NO FAIR! I am so jealous, but so happy for you! That's awesome! How on earth did they score those tickets?!?!?! So exciting!

Brooke said...

SO FUN! did you make it on camera? maybe we will have to watch it again and do some Jen spotting!

Chelsea and Ben said...

Ben and I are leaving tomorrow to come see you, Steve and of course my baby Joe!!!! Soooo excited and I agree David Archuleta and One Republic were the best!
xoxo

Belinda Oborn said...

Hey Jen...I'm glad you had such a great time and your outfit was perfect! It was fun having you here and getting to visit. Baby Joe is so adorable! Have a great time with Chelsea and Happy Birthday to both of you.

Love ya...Belinda

Molly and Kip said...

Jen,
I am sooo sorry about J.K. Mare called me. He is such a good kid! Okay I am so jealous you got to go!! I am also sorry I missed you when I was down. I tried to come see you!! Nap time always gets in the way

Brittany Webster said...

Jen that is so fun! You look so cute too!

The Norris Family said...

Score!!! Thats awsome you got to go! CJ's gonna miss his lil sis & baby Joe. (lil cause he's so dang tall!!) CJ was wandering around like a lost puppy dog till he saw JK the next day... hope he's feeling better!

The Chappell Fam said...

Oh my gosh! That is so awesome. What a great brother! I wish I would have known - I would have totally been looking for you the whole show. :)

Erin C said...

What a hot Momma! You look great and I am so glad you got to go!!!