Flight & Joe...one word describes it AWESOME!
He slept in his car seat, very not like him and Steve & I got to hang out. Also it was very cool because we flew Jet Blue and the tv's were showing stuff on New York time, SO we got to see the American Idol results show. It was an excellent little date for us.
Brady's wedding was beautiful. We were so lucky that Steve's mom drove up from St George to go to the wedding with us & she got to see Joe. This is me, my sweet friend Kiersten(Brady's sis-she's pregnant!), my adopted mother in law Brenda(Brady's mom), and future PGA wife Kathryn, she is going to be the cutest wife on the tour! Her and I were at the Curtis home a lot, thanks for always letting us hang out and for taking such good care of us! Love ya!
Joe & Brady, Joe was a little nervous, but once Brady started talking whale...Joe calmed down. Thanks Brady, you really work wonders! :)
Jake & Kathryn Ellison, Lacee & Brady Curtis, Steve & Jen Jurca...These 3 boys have been good friends for a long time. It was great to see them and hope to see them soon! Congrats to the new Curtis'!
I got to see one of my bestest friends ever. Chandi had her 2nd girl Cassidy 3 weeks ago and I was so excited I got to see her so soon. Madalyn was a little shy, but warmed right up to me when I offered her a donut on a Barbie plate. I love that girl! Preston, thanks for keeping it a secret...Chandi I love you, maybe one day we'll live close again!
Kenz holding Cassidy...We almost went to Murray High School to see David Archeluta(sp?), but we had plans during the time he would be there. Thanks for playing along with me Kenz, it would've been tons of fun!
Ab, Kenz & Cass knew that Joe would be happy inside a car "driving" and that's where they ended up with him frequently! Thanks beautiful girls!
I always make an effort to see my awesome roommates from my first year in Utah. Shelly(left) my fabulous older sister is such a dear dear friend that has always been there for me and I love her so much! Julie (right) has her little boy Landon who is 11 months, and she is 5 months pregnant with another boy! I love that I am still friends with these great girls and that we get together whenever I'm in town.
Whit & Brit...for anyone who knows these HILARIOUS girls, saying their names is enough. They are so funny and when they get together, my cheeks hurt when they leave. Lora, we missed you, you would have been right at home! Kev, thanks for driving us back and forth and for Joe's freaking cute outfit! Love ya!



4 comments:
Jen it was so fun seeing you and Joe! Thanks for inviting us up there.
Jen I am so gald that we got to spend sometime together while we were in Utah! Joe is so dang cute and I love his faces!
It was so good to see you guys. I love the picture of Brady and Joe!
looks like you have been having fun! you look great. i still lOVE your hair.
Post a Comment