I love love love my daddy! My dad is amazing and is such a good provider for our family. He is so smart and I love everything about him!
I entered my dad in this golf channel contest because golf is his second love next to his sweetheart. I know there are probably thousands and thousands of applicants, but here is what I wrote for my daddy. While we were growing up, it was always a privilege to accompany Dad to the golf course. Our “Pro Joe” has such a contagious passion for the game of golf. Dad doesn’t settle with playing good or better, he always shoots for best. He continues to try out new clubs, perfect his swing, practice chipping, driving, and putting in the backyard, and he goes back to the course the next day to try to perfect his game. I have learned from my Dad that you can love something so much, but like everything else in life, you need to hit the drive and pray you land on the fairway, iron out the bumps, chip off the desire to lose your patience, putt through to success and be ready for the next challenge that awaits you. Thanks for teaching me about love, patience, perseverance, respect, loyalty, motivation and dedication all through this wonderful game of golf that has made you the man you are. I know no other man who watches only the golf channel and who has an ongoing tab at the golf shop, and I would have it no other way. I love you dad!
My dad is the best grandpa to baby Joe! I am so proud to have my baby named after my wonderful father.
Happy Birthday to the beautiful Emily! She turns 13 today! Emily is smart, funny, and we share a very similar trait our sassy side! Emily is a great nurturer and helps take care of her younger siblings. She is going to have boys knocking-rather beating down the door in just a couple years. She is a great friend and our family would not be the same without her! Love ya Em!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Happy Birthday Daddy and Emily!
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Is there anyone in your family not born in May? It seems to be the happening month for you guys. Happy birthday! I enjoyed hearing about American Idol and was very jealous. That's so awesome!
Jen - Your family is so great. I love reading about how close you are.
I was hoping to be the first to respond, but as usual I can't work this right yet. . .yep, Dad is the BEST!! Love you so much, don't know what I did, but it must have been great to be so blessed. . .Love you, Mom xoxoxo
Post a Comment