HaPpY BiRtHdAy MaMa!
Well, the day is almost over and I have 1 second to write about how fabulous my mom is. My mom is the most wonderful woman I know. She is continuously working on all aspects of her life, whether it is with her family, her calling, or her business. She just keeps going and never stops. She is a wonderful mom to 4 and has 5 step sons that she has treated as her own. Every Sunday she makes a feast with a lot of desserts to choose from. Growing up, whenever friends would come over, they'd take a peak in the oven or microwave to see if there were any left over treats and to this day they still do it! I think it's hilarious. My mother was at every cheer competition, piano recital, and play I was ever in. She took my friends and I on fun trips and helped me host Bachelor (the show) parties for about 40 people every week. She became a 2nd mom to some of my friends who went through rough patches with their own parents/step parents. My mom gives great advice and would give you the shirt off of her back if you needed it. She is selfless and always puts her family first. She plays tennis 1 a week with the same group she's played with pretty much my whole life. She loves my dad so much, kind of like the old fashioned true love where she caters to him, makes him every meal, turns down his bed at night, and picks up after him. They are so cute! She is the best grandma and I am so happy that she loves Joe so much! I love that she nurtures him and takes the best care of him. I have no worries when he is with her. My mom is my best friend in the whole world and mom I love you more!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Happy Birthday MOM!
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
11:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
All I think I need to say is dido. Your mom is the most generous person I think I know. She is so open hearted and always makes everyone feel at home. I am lucky to be related!
Post a Comment