Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to my beautiful little sista sista!

Today my best friend and younger sister turns 20. Here are a few of my favorite things about Chelsea Selina. Chelsea was born 2 years and 51 weeks after me. I was so thrilled to have a new baby. I would sleep in her crib with her, pull her around in my wagon (surrounded by blankets), and pick her up all by myself and hold her on the couch...Remember I was almost 3...kinda scary that she made it out normal. She played barbies with me and pretty much let me do whatever I wanted. My favorite thing to do was take her on pretend trips. She would be the first thing I packed in my wagon and she was so perfect to sit there while I packed EVERYTHING else. Chelsea is beautiful inside and out. She is very mellow and carefree.
She has a lot of friends and is the best friend. She is loyal and honest.
One day, Chelsea will be the best, most stylin mom,
but for now she can be the best auntie (read Joe's onesie...I love my auntie)
Chels is hilarious and it is never a dull moment when she is around. She is an awesome pianist. She is such a happy person and her happiness is contagious. She is a world traveler having already been to Europe twice, Costa Rica, and Mexico...all before the age of 20 with her best friend Heidi. She picked a companion that is perfect for her. I have had such fun girl times with my sista sista...Spa time at Coronado, manis and pedis, Golden Spoon runs, Spumoni's accidents, shopping with mama, tennis lessons with Dave, golf lessons with Tony in dresses, and laying out day after day. I love you tons and can't wait to see you this week!

3 comments:

Chelsea and Ben said...

Thanks Jen Rose! You are too kind, can't wait to come visit you guys next weekend! I'm sooo excited!
Love you! xoxoxoxo
Chels

Chelsea said...

Hey I tried to call you again but it just rings and rings and rings. I didn't get an answering machine or anything. Call me when you can. Love ya!

Kera said...

beautiful girls!!!