Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Love the weekends!

For a family home evening, we had a celebrate daddy night and this was his yummy lemon cake! Dad loves lemon cake! Joe had fun decorating a picture for his daddy and getting to surprise him.
We took dad to the Discovery Museum, he loved it almost as much as Joe did! This branch fort is so cool!
Afterward we drove to the Belvedere/Tiburon area. It was soooo pretty and the weather was fabulous! We got ice cream cones and candy from a local little shop. Yummy yummy! I wanted to find this one house that was on a VH1 show, I think it was for sale and it was about $60 million. It was in this area, but we didn't know exactly where to look and therefore couldn't find it, but the houses were beautiful, the warm weather was great and the company was the best! I love these 2!


Joe playing with fish and splashing in the water...My mom needed to see him in his little apron in action. So here he is!

4 comments:

Kera said...

your the best wifey and mama. i love the DM.

Brittany Webster said...

Jen what a fun idea! That looks like the perfect day! It is just starting to get warmer here... we are so excited to move back to CA next year! haha ... I hope those aren't real fish.. haha

Pete & Lora said...

Jen!!! Cute hair! Have you ever cut it that short? That is so fun. Joe is getting SO SO big I can't believe it! Miss ya!

Sue said...

Life gets no better!!!! Loving reading this and seeing Baby Joe in action especially with the apron! Thanks for the video. . .
too cute, Love you, Mom xoxoxoxox