Thursday, April 17, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

FYI...WARNING! There are probably 50 pictures on here for Grandma, Grandpa & Family...I know it's a lot but o well! We ate lots of lunch at Cabo Cabana by Thomasville, yum yum! Don't you think this could be an advertisement for Cabo? Joe adores his Grandma & Grandpa!
Halfway through the trip my sweet hubby got to come from LA to Valencia and enjoy a couple days of vacation with us!
Love my mama! She is my bestest friend ever!
This is what baby Joe and JK did during conference. Thanks for trying to entertain him JK!
I met baby Ryan and he is such a cutie! Joe was actually nice to him and didn't try to get him out of my arms...He kind of just ignored us!
Grandma's big helper, loves to help with the silverware.
Cousin Max and Joe playing with sugar cookie cutters and Max telling me all the shapes and letters. He is so smart!
This is Grandma Sue with Grandma Sherry, her best friend, whose dog McKenna just had puppies. They are so cute and look like little cubs! Joe didn't like McKenna, but I don't think I would if I was that little and a big hairy something kept licking me!
My friend Terri from high school, she just got into USC where she is going to get her Master's! Yay Terri!
I came home after being at Thomasville for a few hours and this is what I found! So precious! Baby Joe never falls asleep with me, I don't know what it took to get Joe to this position, but I don't think I want to know!
Me bugging my brother Ben while he was trying to eat and watch Sportscenter
Joe and Joe just relaxing in the wonderful weather and Joe is curious about the water that kept spraying him.
Grandma got Joe some little boy banana's and he couldn't shove them in quick enough.
Steve got to get in a little golf with JK and Dad
Joe met his future wife Tylie and he was absolutely struck by her beauty, and a little intimidated because she was already dressed in Juicy Couture!
We barged into the Cannon's to see Dayna, Cannon, and Roman who were visiting from Japan. Her boys are so happy and cute!
Then it was home to hang out with our fun cousins, this is Blake sharing his ice cream cone with Joe. Blake loves me, he gave his first kiss to me and still lets me kiss him, thanks Blake!
Me & Joe, Mary Anne & Madison & Blake, and Molly & Carson, Carson likes me too! Yay! Mare and Molly are sisters and I'm so glad they came to see us! We have such a fun time together and we are lucky to live in California so it's not that big of a trip! Love you girls!
JK and his girlfriend Lauren. She is such a cute good girl for JK. Thanks for hanging out and making JK take this picture. Unfortunately I don't have a picture with Ron-bon :), Ben's girlfriend but I love her! They both have such sweetheart girlfriends, even though they are a little young! It's fun to have girls over because then they behave and don't beat up on me!
EASTER EGG HUNT! Isn't he just the cutest thing! He had to drag his basket down because it was too heavy for him and everyone kept sharing their eggs with him! Thanks!
From left to right Jamie(Emily's friend), Emily, Josie, Ehtan, Jack Jr, Gracie, Max, Joe, Maddie, JK and Ben
We love Grandpa!
My cute little man getting ready to walk into the pool, which he did with no fear!
Joe & Josie splashing...my poor little son is so white just like his mama!
I got thrown lots when I was little by my big brothers, pretty much it scarred me for life, and now I'm starting it with Joe, except he likes it!
Maddie, Emily, me and Gracie! Loved the weather! Love these girls!
My buddy!
Max being tossed by Uncle Dan! It wasn't so much the throwing that scarred me, it was these backflips!
Dad and JK having a tennis match. JK beat my mom, obviously she was not playing up to par because she's awesome, and so JK challenged my dad. He came close to beating him too! He's becoming quite the little athlete!
Max, our little gangsta!
Grace and Joe relaxing
He couldn't decide if he wanted to watch the tennis match or get back in the pool, plus he didn't want to walk on the wood chips
Mom and Tina watching tennis
Such a fun vacation! I love being at my parents where Joe can roam and go outside and walk on grass and be a boy! We were so glad that Steve could come and relax with us, because he doesn't get hardly any time off. We love our hard working daddy! If you've made it through this, wow, you are an amazing friend!

8 comments:

Snow Crew said...

I was so glad you came over. Joe is such a cutie and you look great. Too bad I looked beat- but my boys can represent!

Sue said...

Okay, when did Steve say you can come back home? Not soon enough, that was probably the fastest week ever. . .you and Steve need a get away time and Joe can come and stay with us!! Love you, it was sooo much fun, next time we are going to have Chels and Ben come also! Love you, Mom xoxoxoxxxx

Brittany Webster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany Webster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LACY said...

Looks like so much fun! Glad you could have a fun vacation! Love the pics.

Tina said...

I was so fun seeing you guy's. Baby Joe is just too adorable! I love the head tilt and the smile that goes with it. I really wish you didn't live so far away!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

Chelsea said...

When are you guys moving closer? If things are ever gonna work out for Tylie and Joe, they're going to need to be a little closer! Plus your mom misses you so much already! So we need to plan a trip to come visit, you have so many fun visitors!