Sunday, April 13, 2008

Joe's first zoo experience

I have been wanting to go to the zoo, but have been too intimidated to get there on my own. Luckily, with a little help once again from Heather and Kena, we went! Joe & his friend the stone camel
Joe & Kena liked the still statue animals more than the real things, probably because they could slide off of them
Kena's first carousel ride!
What kind of friend am I? I leave poor pregnant Heather with 2 children going up and down at different times so I can take a picture!
Me & my love
Talk back to me, are you my friend?

4 comments:

Sue said...

I like the ones that don't move too! That is too cute, he is acting like they are connected.
I miss him, when are you coming
down? May? can't wait. . .xoxo
I Love You, Mom

Kera said...

oh very fun!

Tina said...

Taking kids to the zoo is always so fun! I am glad you guys get out and do fun things.

Hillary said...

Looks super fun. Are you back in town yet? We've missed you!