Thursday, April 17, 2008

Valencia is not the same without my 2 faves!


Meags and Chels! Most of the time, I make my trips match with one of yours and this time you guys will be in Valencia at the same time without me! Valencia is just not the same without Meags coming over all the time to find mama Sue's treats, play with Joe and have some good family fun! And Chels, I think this has been the longest separation we've ever had! 3 1/2 months is too long! Tell Ben he needs to step it up! Love you girls! Ben, JK and I kept hearing that song Low and I was going to put it on here for you guys, but it was taking FOREVER so play it because playing that somehow reminded me of the sweet lay out days, the cheer competitions where the poor high school boyfriends would just come to carry around our stuff, curling the hair parties for my poor mother, limo to prom, drives through Valencia looking for who-knows-what, cookie pies, BJ's pizookies, drive to find the ghosts that Ali knew were there, Bachelor parties at my house, Glen Ivy spa day, and fun girl talks mainly about me, but then sometimes about Meags and how she's gone black and isn't gonna come back! That's why I vote Pax! Love you girls xoxo!

1 comments:

Meag said...

Hahahaha oh Jen Rose, what would I do without you?? I know that I can always count on you to say the things that everyone is thinking!! Don't ever change that because my life would be far less exciting without all your comments!! I am so sad that I missed you by just a couple days this last trip, but I'm glad I got to see everything that happened cause now I don't feel as left out.
I love and remember everything that you reminisced about and wish we could have some of those crazy days back!! I miss you so much and love you more!!! And I really need to see you soon because baby Joe is gonna forget his Auntie Meag and we can't have that! I love you, love Steve, love baby Joe, love Mom, love the fam, love Mom's goodies, love our hour conversations, love the updates on the babe, love your new haircut, love that you do this blog, love that you tell it like it is, and most importantly love that you've been in my life for almost 9 years!! Don't know what I would do without you lady!! Love you so much!
Oh and p.s. no joke I had a dream last night that you were pregs again, soooooo........ let me know if I'm a psychic or just having some wishful dreaming!