If you could do something dangerous just once with no risk
what would you do?
Hmmm...when I see the word risk I think of business ventures and I think they are dangerous and risky for everyone involved. If there was no danger and no risk, I would love to open a business whether it be for Steve's passion or my own. I have watched my parents do it and therefore would love to do it myself one day.
I would love to work at a zoo or Sea World for a day with ALL of the animals going from lions and tigers, to bears and elephants, to monkeys and gorillas. I would really like to be on the other side of the fence with them, which would be crazy---especially at the San Francisco Zoo.
I would love to be a Cirque de Soleil girl for a night...and flip, fly, and bounce through the air. I love those shows!
I think motorcycles are SOOOO dangerous. Mainly because Steve and I have seen way too many accidents from safe drivers. If motorcycles were all of the sudden safe, I would love to take a ride with Steve through a beautiful canyon.
And lastly I could see myself jumping from a plane or bridge IF there was no danger!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Tuesday Tell All...Living on the Edge
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
6:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
That would be awesome to open your own business. I would also enjoy motorcycles if there wasn't any risk!
You are so funny! I would do all of those things despite the risk! I sure like all the things you have chosen though!
Hey Jen, it's Stacia. I didn't know you had a blog. How do you like S.F? It looks like a fun place to live. Little Joe is so big and handsome!
Jen, I love your Tuesday tell all's! It is so fun to get to know you better through them. Thanks so much for all of the blog stuff that you showed me the other day. I keep working on it 5 minutes at a time...which is about as long as I can sit at the computer with out a mess being made somewhere else!
I'm all for swimming with the Dolphins and Shamu at SeaWorld. That is one of my secret wishes. Hope all is well with you guys
those all sound fun! Especially taking the motorcycle ride with your man as long as its not cold. Been there done that, and it was awful.
Post a Comment