Monday, April 21, 2008

End of the week visitors...

I just love this boy! Here he is playing in between the mirror and the wall at Steve & Barry's thinking that I can't get him!
2 good mellow boys loving the car ride to the Painted Ladies
YES! You are seeing right, we got a Wii! Katie was smart enough to know that her husband knew something that we didn't when they walked out of Blockbuster. Steve randomly said, hey how much do Wii's usually go for? I told him and asked why and he said oh they have one in Blockbuster...I said, stop the car, drive back and get it! I have been looking for one for so long and they were just going to let it disappear! Luckily, we went back and bought it! I got home, threw on my pj's and started playing. Love it love it love it!
Our fun friends, Ilija, Katie and baby Peja down at the wharf
Joe loves this horse, he makes such a funny face when it first starts going
Yummy lunch at Boudin, which Joe slept through! Thank you sweet boy, that is very unlike you!
The boys before church, and Joe thinking he is going to get some Wii time!
Peja is such a cutie, he makes me feel so good about myself and just laughs at pretty much everything I do. Thanks for coming and visiting us! You guys are easy house guests and easy to please! We have to hang out again soon!

2 comments:

A Woman Who LIVED said...

We had so much fun Jen! It was just perfect... Thank you guys so much for squeezing us into your busy schedule. You got some cute pictures - can you e-mail some to katiev16@gmail.com? I am going to try that digital scrap booking stuff this week and I am super excited. Thanks again!

Brade said...

You're blog gets the Brady Curtis Design Award. It looks great! Did you do it?