Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday Tell All...Hometown Favorites

Favorite Place to:
Valencia-
grab lunch: Cabo Cabana
go for date night: Wood Ranch, Spumoni
pick up some creative goodies: Home Goods, Kohl's, World Market
keep the kid busy: let him go roam in the backyard
get wet: go swimming in Grandma & Grandpa's backyard pool
buy a treat: Lady Di's Cookies,which my mom has a VIP 20% off card because she goes so much!
shop for fun: Ignition, love going to the Sherman Oaks Galleria with my mama, the mall
get some fresh air: my backyard
splurge: Barnes & Noble(I am my daddy's girl), Kohl's, Citron Spa-a $55 pedicure is totally worth it there! future shopper of Thomasville Home Furnishings
drive for a weekend getaway: Coronado!

my temporary hometown San Francisco:
grab lunch: Pluto's, Subway, Jamba Juice
go for date night: Pluto's again, Pacific Catch, Alioto's
pick up some creative goodies: um...haven't yet, thanks to my personal shopper Lacy who finds my cute things at Krumpets in St George
keep the kid busy: park, beach, Discovery Museum
buy a treat: Kara's Cupcakes
shop for fun: H & M & Steve and Barry's
get some fresh air: beach
splurge: I try not too, but H & M
drive for a weekend getaway: my parents or Monterey hopefully soon!

3 comments:

Brittany Webster said...

I love Coronado! My grandparents lived there. This is fun reading what your favorite places are! Your family is so cute! I showed Whit D. your blog.. she loved it and loved you hair! Hey where did you find your cute red swimsuit? It is totally cute and I am now looking for one. Have a great day!

Molly and Kip said...

Yah, I would love to see you if I can get down there. We should have Mare meet up with us again. Kip's grandma is really sick so we aren't really planning anything quite yet because they don't think it will be much longer. She just had a massive stroke and told the family that it will be pretty soon. Poor lady she is soo sweet.
Hey I was going to ask you, we are going with another couple up to Sacramento this weekend to visit a couple from Kip's mission. They might want to go to San Fran on Sunday. Where would be some good places to send them? I know you probably know the spots. They live in Idaho so they just want to see the best places. Have any ideas?

d said...

Love Lady Di's- I need to hook myself up with the discount card and have them shipped to JAPAN!