Monday, April 21, 2008

Joe-loves

Joe now has 11 TEETH! Which include the 4 front top, 4 front bottom, 2 molars and 1 that just cut on the top. I've only felt it once, since he is very picky about when I'm allowed to put my fingers in his mouth. He said 2 words today! Doggy and soft...doggy when we were reading a doggy book and soft when I kept asking him to be soft with his dad! Those are the 2 words that are now added to daddy, mamama, nonono, and hi hi hi hi. If you have heard him the hi is pretty funny!He has learned that he does not need to hold our hands when he is walking and that he can tell us no and hide his hands from us. Really fun down the hills of San Francisco! He is such a good helper and is really enjoying playing with his new big boy tool set! He loves the choo choo train and for the most part enjoys being outside. He is fearless as I learned at my parents house with the pool and now I've learned it with him attempting to walk downstairs!
He is all boy and is VERY active, but when I see this face or get a sweet kiss when I'm not expecting it, how can you stay frustrated!? We just love him!

2 comments:

Brittany Webster said...

That is so cute, I love his smiles! I bet you are such a good mom.. reading him the cute books and walking with him! I hope you are having a great day!

Chelsea said...

His little smile makes my heart melt!