Monday, March 3, 2008

I needed a change-Be prepared!

I loved my long hair but can do nothing with it in San Francisco. I curl it, it goes straight immediately, I attempt to scrunch it and end up with straight hair filled with sticky moose. So, my sweetheart of a friend Kera told me about this nice salon that cuts hair for $15 on Monday. Never had I had such a precise, nice haircut and I love it!
I know, Mother, it is REALLY short in the back, but I warned you! I can spike it out if I want and that might be kind of fun. No, Joe didn't get a haircut, he still has his foxtail in the back, but just wanted to be in the pictures with his new mommy.
At least 12 inches of my hair will be going to Locks of Love! Yay! Someone will be blessed with my long hair and it might curl for them! Mucho thanks to Kera for coming and visiting me and referring me to Ryan and mucho thanks to Heather and Tami for watching my baby for the 3 hours I was getting this new hairdo. xoxo Mother, don't start crying...it can grow back, but I like it. I look more like you except for the color!

14 comments:

Tim McKeon gang said...

What a CUTE and HIP mom you are now...totally a city girl...only Jen could pull off "Posh" with a baby!
BTW...Abby said "Baby Joe is the cutest baby in the world!" Cute fam!!
XOXO

Sam said...

WOW!!!!! Love it! Way to be bold! You look so cute and mature!

Ang said...

I LOVE it Jen!!! Seriously, it looks awesome! Why did it take 3 hours?? I need a change....

Kera said...

It really turned out so dang cute and fun. I love it on you. The best part about hair is that it grows back!
Don't mess with the color for sure. It looks awesome.

THE SHAWS said...

SO HOT!!! HOT HOT HOT!!! Totally HOT! Ryan is great huh? She did mine too! The cut is amazingly precise...I never knew that cutting like 5 hairs at a time would give you such a good look...who would have though?!?! Anyways, VERY gorgeous it looks great on you! I agree with Kera the hair connoisseur DONT CHANGE THE COLOR!!

The Chappell Fam said...

AAAAH! I was so bummed that I was not here yesterday when you got back. It is so dang cute! I seriously can't get over how much I love it!!!

Jason, Kiersten, Jace, and Livi Bree said...

I love the haircut!

LACY said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

The Birds said...

Holy Hannah!!! With our computer being in Madalyn's new Big Sista Room I don't get to spend a lot of time on it anymore and I didn't realize how long it had been since I checked out your blog. You had TONS of fun stuff!!!! I'm SO proud of you for taking the plunge with the hair!!! You look so "grown-up" (not that you looked like a child before or anything!) and the best part is that I'm sure it's a lot quicker to do and you love it!!! I'm so happy!! Thanks for calling me so I would be sure not to miss it. Love and miss you all. Give hugs and kisses to your boys for us!!

Erin C said...

The hair is awesome. You look beautiful as usual!

Kathryn e. said...

I love you new hair...it makes me want to cut mine!

Pessoa Fam said...

Your hair looks adorable! Do you love it? I absolutely love it. It looks so good on you!

Tina said...

Whoa!! Jen....that is so cute! I need to have Steve come up here and look at it. He will be shocked! You look...for lack of a better word....HOT! It reminds me that I really need to do something with my hair. Can't wait to see you guys in April!

Molly and Kip said...

Oh my gosh what a change!! It looks cute