We got up Saturday and went to Crissy Fields with our friends the Ence's. It was way fun to just relax and have fun in the sun! I love watching Joe parallel play, he doesn't play with the kids yet, just next to them & tries to take their stuff! Ryder was pretty patient though, and they both had yummy treats so they would steal each others. We ran into Nettie from the Bay Ward and her sister has a brand new pug that she brought over for us to see! SOOOO CUTE!
In the evening we went and finally tried Osha Thai! Yummy! We loved the Ambiance of the restaurant. And at all times we had the asian waiters at our table talking to the cute baby boys. I'd wonder why Joe was content and smiling and I'd look over and there would be a waitress playing peek a boo with him, jumping from behind the flower pots.
I just love babies sleeping, it is the most precious thing! Especially when they wake up an hour earlier than usual and are exhausted from church! I just can't help giving him millions of kisses when he's sleeping!
We park our car at the church so we don't have to pay $350 a month for a spot in the garage, and every Saturday we try and move our car so that people will be able to park their cars in the parking lot. K Steve found a place last night, and when we went down to move our car back before street cleaning, this is what we found! Some ridiculous person CALLED the police and said the car was blocking their driveway. That would be a negative! It wasn't and whoever wanted to leave could've easily gotten out! My poor hubby, trying to do a helpful thing and this happens. I told him at least this was the first one we've gotten, and we've lived here 6 months. I think we are doing pretty good!
Other than that, our Sunday was wonderful. We made the cafe rio salad, well mainly Steve did because I wasn't feeling well. He was such a sweetheart today. Had it been up to me, the pork would have burnt because I didn't feel I could get up. We had an awesome day at church and love the Spirit we feel there! The bishop spoke and I loved the message he and his wife had to share. His was about priorities and getting them in order. I am reading this book that my sweet daddy gave us for Valentine's Day called, Too Soon Old, Too Late Smart. A quote in it says, When all is said and done, more is said than done. I really like it and think it totally makes sense. I need to stop saying and start doing! Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend with your hubbies home and the gorgeous weather!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Wonderful weekend, not so wonderful ending!
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
10:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Cuuute!!! Don't you LOVE the sunny weather these days? Hey, I've gone private on my blog....and I will add you, if I had your email addres...so email me and I'll invite you.
L.shaw.07@gmail.com
Thanks!
I didn't know it could get that sunny up in San Fran. Beautiful day. . .does Baby Joe always pose? The whole background came up this time wahoo! Love you, Mom xoxoxo
Hey at least you didn't get towed! We are in the negative after two towings over the past nine months now!!!!(and the guy at the parking ticket office said that it was out official welcome to San Fran!
Post a Comment