Happy Easter! Yesterday Steve, Joe & I made sugar cookies. Knowing that there would be way too many for us to eat, we took a plate to some friends in the building and then a plate to this guy who works in the mart downstairs most nights and weekends. We realized after we left "our friend" at the mart, we don't know where he's from, how old he is, or even his NAME! All we know is he always smiles and waves when he sees us, he loves Joe, and he has always been willing to help us. Like if I'm missing that one ingredient on Sunday that I forgot to get at the grocery store, he'll give it to me free of charge because he knows we don't buy anything on Sunday. I'm good for my word and I'll pay him back. Or like that one time we locked ourselves out of our apartment and he got us all the tools we might possibly need to get in plus water and any snacks we wanted. So yesterday when we took him cookies, he asked what he could do for us? I explained we just thought he might want a snack for the later part of his shift. And then both times we saw him today he waved and kept saying thank you! So to our friend, we don't even know you, but thanks for your example of kindness! I love this holiday and love everything that it means! I love that people can still say Happy Easter on the news, though they can't say Merry Christmas! I love Jesus and am so grateful for the atoning sacrifice He made for me and for all of us!
Daddy and Joe wanting to get out of their Sunday clothes!
Mommy and Joe, boy do I love my son!
Wow, look at what the Easter bunny brought while we were at church! Isn't he so cute, that was the 1.2.3. cheese face!
Grandma! Save me! There is no chocolate in these eggs! What is this woman thinking by filling these with goldfish! Grandma tell Grandpa I love my Easter outfit that he surprised me with when I was a baby! O and Grandma I love you and Grandpa the most! You are the best grandparents any little boy could have! I can't wait to see you in less than 2 weeks! Sheeze Sheeze!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Happy Easter!
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
11:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
i'll just let you know when I get it and we can go from there...I'm totally serious, when I was at school in UT I had the same situation, I would have loved to practice before I performed...it would've made me feel a little bit better. Anyways, looks like you guys had a great easter! we would have done easter baskets and eggs and such if Jeff actually cared about it...or if he was even home. Glad you guys got to spend the day together!
Okay he is soo cute! That is an awesome story Jen. He has gotten so big since I saw him last. I will have to meet up with you guys. That will be fun!
He's very serious when he is talking to me. . .kind of like that first parent/teacher conference. . .I'm sure he has alot to tell his Grandma!! Love you, Mom xoxoxoxoxooxx
Oh his face is just too cute!!
K, I love that "cheeeeese" face!
When are you coming to Valencia? I'm planning on going up next week, let me know. I love the pic of the boys wanting out of their church clothes, reminds me of two boys I know!
Post a Comment