What did you collect as a child? What, if anything, do you collect now?
As a child, here are a few of the things that came to my mind of things I collected.
Don't hold anything against me, some of these things are weird!
*I went through a phase, pretty much all of elementary school, collecting things from the Sanrio store, mostly of the duck or frog character.
*I collected marbles.
*In fifth grade, I started collecting pogs...Who knows why, because I didn't even know what or how to play with them?!
*I feel like I always had lots of dolls, really pretty ones that were very elegant and real looking.
*I collected the American Girl Collection of books along with the Full House books.
*Here's for the kicker, the bic pencils that were black with the little bright colored clips on them, well my friends and I would break those clips off and keep them in our cool pencil boxes. It was a sign of friendship! How retarded!? I remember cleaning out my pencil box and having like 70 of those little clips once!
Now I find myself collecting accessories for our place. Not that I'm good at accessorizing or decorating, I just like it. I think Steve enjoys finding nice shelves or frames for our place too so it's nice to do it together.
My friends also know that I like to collect recipes because anything good that they make, I immediately ask for the recipe!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Tuesday Tell All...Collections
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
7:37 PM
Labels: Tuesday Tell All
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Jen, I love your Tuesday Tell All. Living in the city is nixing my collecting habits as I have no place to put them, but I still love to collect paper, ribbons and such.
I will have to watch Shane some of the time you will be here, but I would love to see you. We should have Mare meet us in Valencia and go to lunch and have a mommy baby day.
Yes! Pogs! I totally collected them too and I also had no idea what to do with them. Ha! I love it. Your Tuesday Tell Alls always bring back funny memories. :)
Post a Comment