What Not To Wear
The topic for this week was to pick something from our closets that we thought would be out of style in 5 years...Well I don't have any pictures of these random items, so I'll just describe them. As much as I would love the style of long shirts to stay in, I don't think they will forever. I have some peasant skirts that were really in last year, and I think they are already out! I wish for a certain item to go out though and that is guys in skinny jeans. Ok, ok I think Tim McGraw looks good in whatever jeans he wears, but the guys in girls skinny jeans just kill it for me. My younger brother told me, it's the emo style, but I don't like to see any guys in spandex with their booty's hanging out. I ran into a friend while I was visiting Valencia and he was working at a skater store (I was shopping with my brothers), he had skinny jeans on that were seriously sagged to his knees, a huge sweatshirt that went to his knees(where the pants started) and an ugly beanie. My heart went out to him, obviously he took a little different path... I always felt awkward when I worked at Hollister and guys would come in and shop for jeans on the girls side! I just think guys aren't supposed to wear girls skinny jeans and I hope that fashion is out in 5 years!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Tuesday Tell All
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
6:05 PM
Labels: Tuesday Tell All
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I completely agree about the guys in skinny jeans. Maybe its the fact that I love skinny jeans for girls and wish I could pull it off and that I am just jealous all those skinny legged boys out there. I mean come on men, flaunt your manliness not how skinny you are!
You are exactly right Jen, they are awful. I absolutely love your hair - it looks great. I have really enjoyed your blog and I was thinking the other day how much I appreciated the outfits you sent me for my baby. They were really fun - but he outgrew them already. I can't believe he is in nine month clothes already! The other day Peja really looked like baby Joe. We want to come up to San Fran soon - maybe we can stop by and say hi. Sorry for all the random thoughts.
Boys in skinny jeans are the worst!
The worst part about the skinny jean on boys is the saggy butt!
I could not agree with you more. They are hideous (I think I spelled that right). Also, love the blog. Very cute!!
Post a Comment