Joe is becoming very talented at putting the shapes in the shape sorter, the coins in the piggy bank, and the tennis balls in their container. He was getting pretty bored and wanted to find something that fit perfectly into a little hole and decided to put his dad's cell phone into his ball popper! I had to take a picture of it! We had to pretty much take apart the toy to get Steve's cell phone out. It didn't help that when it would ring it would vibrate farther and get wedged worse in the toy. Luckily Steve got home and of course got it out quicker than I could! And yes, Joe was saying Sheeze for the picture!
Joe is more and more like Grandpa Joe everyday. He wears his pants pretty high up so they don't drag on the floor! Joe has started dancing and it is adorable. He even tries to dance on the wobbly bed which just sends us into laughs and wrestling matches. It is so fun that he is trying to find his voice and trying to copy what we say. Sometimes that's a good thing, sometimes I need to be careful of what I say!
Matching boys after their walk last night. Joe is the best helper at unloading the dishwasher, which I might have already said before, but I just love that he likes to help and be involved. Joe is still his mommy's boy and on Sunday he let the Relief Society know it. I had to get up to play the opening hymn and Joe looked around nervous for a couple seconds before he started screaming! Heather had to take him out for me, which then her Kena started to worry about her mom, which led Hillary to pitch in and take care of Kena, which led Hillary's Sarah to get a little worried about her friends and mom, so Hillary's cousin took Sarah! Joe, nice job on the domino effect!
*This is the most exciting, I think...Joe has started letting us keep his arms folded and he's started bowing his head during our family prayers. He waits until the Amen part to look up and smile, like, "look at me!" I made it! I didn't think I would ever think it's as sweet as I do. It melted our hearts and family prayer has now been a bigger priority than it was before. I love my sweet boy and can't get enough of him, even though last night we only slept for a combined hour due to teething!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Joe-loves
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Gotta love the ball popper! He is too cute!!
Oh but the cake WAS yummy! Eppler's has great cakes! Cute baby post! I'm sure it's so fun as they get a little older and develop a personality...it would be so fun to watch that! He's a cutie!
What a cutie he is! We are excited to see him in a couple of weeks... and you too!
My Baby Joe is growing up too fast. . .but next time in RS just have the group sing accapella (or is it an o?) anyway it could be pretty tramatic for these babies without their MAMA'S. Can't wait for the 5th...............Love You, Mom xoxoxoxoxoxooxx
Well in about a week you can come over and practice if you want...we can have a piano party! hahaha!
Post a Comment