I feel like a horrible mom because I try to write what Joe is doing in my journal, but I want to have something for him also, so I'm going to do a little thing called Joe-love.
*My 13 1/2 month old has picked up walking frequently this past week. He has been able to stand propped up on couches, ottomans, and mom's leg since he was 7 1/2 months. Since he is such a SPEEDY crawler he hasn't taking to only walking yet. Yes, Chelsea I know you still think he resembles Franklin the turtle, but he doesn't act like him. He crawls so fast and hard that he has little bruises sometimes on his legs :(
*He gives kisses now, only on Joe time though. He loves to kiss me, loves to kiss the phone mostly when Grandma asks for it or when Aunt Chelsea asks for it. He has started with hugs also and those are the best cuddly hugs I could ask for.
*We have started the shape sorter and that is fun. He pounds the shapes in so hard, I hope one time his little finger isn't in the way. He loves his piggy bank also, but he'll put a coin in the slot only to hope that when he opens the bank, tons will fall out. He gets that from his mother!
*He's crazy in the bath and loves sliding and dunking basketballs.
*He is not a great eater, but I found something in the past couple days he will eat. Cereal! So we eat about 3 bowls of cereal a day...at least it's not 3 cans of lil crunchies!
*He loves getting Steve from the bus stop and as we watch the buses stop at his stop, Joe quickly scans to see if his dad is on that bus.
*He still has 8 teeth and has become quite the little pro at "brushing teeth" time.
*Is doing better for the camera, as you can tell, he was helping me take our picture.
*He claps for most of the contestants for American Idol and sometimes sways to the music.
*For the kicker: He is his grandma's boy, when he sees chocolate (in the wrapper or not) he starts smacking his lips out of control and waving his arms. It is hilarious!
Hopefully I'll be more on track with the Joe-loves so they aren't so long!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Joe-love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
that is such a cute pic!
Love the Joe-Loves. You are such a fun mommy!
That is such a cute idea. What a good mom.
Post a Comment