Monday, February 4, 2008

Picture Tag!

1. Favorite pair of shoes right now...
That would have to be my Joey O's, wore them for Chelsea's wedding, they were a pain in the booty, but they are so cute!


2. New Year's Resolution...
Stand a Little Taller! My Joey O's help with that :)!
3. Are you listening to music right now?
I love this song...it's getting close to Valentine's Day and I love my sweet husband. The video has a red and white hotel in the background and that's where our family goes every year on vacation, so I love that it's in this video.

4. If you had $200 to spend on yourself...
I'd go to Anthropologie to spend $300 and get a new pair of my favorite True Religions...I guess if I had money to spend on myself I'd probably try to double the amount!

5. Random thought...
Does anyone grocery shop on the internet? Well I do and tonight I reaffirmed to myself why I do that. I left Steve with the baby so I could get out and I figured I didn't need that much stuff anyways, so off to the store I go. Dumb me, got there at rush hour and seriously they were out of tons of stuff. I needed stir fry mix and the one I need they didn't have, but of course my $1.19 mix is on the web site!6. Favorite place in the city that you live in...
I really like places by the water, we have only been to this one and I loved it, not to mention I was with my 2 boys. Thanks Mark & Tami for introducing us to the great view!
7. Book you are reading...
Steve & I are so privileged to give talks on Sunday about President Gordon B. Hinckley! If you would like to give any advice, favorite quotes or anything...leave me a comment! I mean it!
For any of my friends who read this, I don't have many because none of you ever leave comments :) but anyone who wants to YOU ARE TAGGED! Don't try to act like you didn't see that, yep you are tagged...

8 comments:

Mishlers said...

I am looking forward to hearing your talks! Do you need someone to watch Joe, I know Kena would love a buddy!! It sounds like you have a fabulous subject to talk on! I'm positive you will both do great!! Oh and let's get together soon!

Kera said...

I am excited to hear your talk. I hope they don't call Patrick again about the talks. It scares me to death.
Lucky for me I don't have to do the tag because I already did it.
Loved yours by the way.

Sue said...

My Dear JenRose, I Love You, and Your Great Men!!

LACY said...

EWW good luck with your talk. My fave HInkley quote is
"in all of living, have fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured."
Amen is all I have to say

LACY said...

Hey I don't mind what are you wanting and when does steve and bev leave? A wood decor, a sign? I can do it.

Hillary said...

Can't wait for the talks! You'll be great

Nick said...

hey, hope all is well. to find kim and i go to kimberley-nick.blogspot.com

LACY said...

I got your stuff, I hope you like it! $24 bucks, 1 buck under budget, how's that!