Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tagged!

10 years ago...

I was 12 years old attending Placerita Junior High School in Valencia, CA.
A few things that haven't changed since 1998 is that I still love shopping and still am good friends with most of my friends from junior high, Meags, Jess, Linds, Meg, Heather, Brooke, Whitney, Brittany, Terri, Pax, and I could continue on...
A few things that have changed, no more braces, no more skater shoes, and I'm not obsessed with Nsync anymore. I don't live in Valencia anymore, unfortunately and I try not to be such a nerd.

5 things that are on my list to do today...

1. go to church
2. make some cookies
3. relax
4. clean up
5. play with my boys

What would I do if I became a millionaire?

I would pick up and go on a week long vacation! When I came back, Steve & I would pick where to live, buy a home, and I would have my mother decorate it. I would have my sister go shopping for me, and then I would have fun bringing family to see us. I love hanging out with my family!

5 Jobs that I have had...

1. teaching assistant for the wonderful Mrs. Chandi Bird
2. Little Things Mean A Lot, baby clothes
3. Thomasville Home Furnishings, designer & hanging out with the parents
4. Hollister
5. piano teacher

5 Things People Don't Know About Me...

1. I am self conscious about what people think about me
2. I HATE playing the piano in front of groups, I get so nervous
3. I have become quite the bargain shopper
4. I have never gone to a different continent
5. I love photography, but don't know too much about it so I'm not very good at it

I'm tagging lots of people specifically since no one did my picture tag...for my far away friends, Lacy, Dee, Mare, Kathryn, Chandi (I know you won't do it, but I had to include you), Sammy!
For my San Francisco friends, Kera, Tami, Heather, Ang, Hillary, Stephanie! Hopefully a couple of you will really do it!

3 comments:

LACY said...

Check out my feb 2...I'll do your other tag, sorry!

Kera said...

I am now very interested who NAYNE is. Ha ha. I am hoping its some boy from your past and you will have good stories for me.

I will be sure to do this tag because you did my picture one :) I get SO embarrassed about these things and got tagged (somehow) three times in the past week so brace yourself.

Brady Fam said...

Yikes... I knew it, as soon as I saw the title that you would specifically tag me. Alright, I'll give it some thought and follow through. Its an alright one. :)