Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Weekend Visitors

Steve's parents and brothers came for the weekend and we seriously went ALL weekend long! I have a new love and appreciation for my little boy the I didn't even know I could have. I now call him Hero! He went from car seat to stroller to high chair to car seat ...Any of you who know Joe are probably thinking this is not possible! Well I didn't think so either! He pretty much had 1 good nap in 3 days! On our way back from Alcatraz. We live in such a cool place! It was our first time going there and it was well worth it. We really enjoyed it!
Joe liked the boat and thought he could stand all by himself and it was hard to convince him he wasn't stronger than the rocking boat.
We played video games, and I knew my sweet daddy would really appreciate this game of golf made in 1928, I sucked at it, but Steve got the ball in the hole on one try! That's my man!
The fam at Alcatraz, we all looked so cool with those earphones on.
Steve's brother, Mike, helped a performer on the pier and it was pretty cool. The performer said he needed 4 skinny tall guys and I KNEW Mike would be picked out like a sore thumb. Some of his family calls him the spoon. He is a stick and is the guy whose head is dead center in the picture. Kind of cool, all of the chairs got taken out from under them and they stayed strong.
Joe riding his first horse, such a cutie! He enjoyed it and wanted to ride two times, his grandpa spoiled him and let him!
Still happy, loving his grandpa! Joe was really attracted to the mustache. When he found it, I let him touch it and he shrunk back like it was going to bite him. It was hilarious! Grandpa Steve is so cool and helpful, I was sad to see him go!
Mom, don't leave me here!
I know, it's fuzzy, blurred, and my boys are looking at another camera, but hey I like it anyways! Last but not least, I really owe my Joe for pulling through and being so awesome!

7 comments:

LACY said...

I was waiting for those pics! SO cute!!! I bet Steve and Bev and the boys had so much fun! I love San Fran.

The Chappell Fam said...

Don't you love showing this cool city off? Looks like it was so much fun!

The Birds said...

I LOVE the pics of Joe in his hat, especially the one with you on the boat. He is just so darn cute!!!!

Jason, Kiersten, Jace, and Livi Bree said...

I tagged you! Check out my blog for more details. Oh, and Brian Black is Jason's cousin. What a small world!

LACY said...

I haven't gotten the money yet, I'll just head over there. It's no problem though!

Kera said...

We have had SO many visitors all month. Its so fun.
You look lovely as usually.

Kera said...

ha ha. I but lovely as usually. Of course I meant as usual.