I love reading this tag on others blogs so I followed my friend Kiersten's lead! Enjoy!
Attached or Single: Attached, sealed to sounds better
Best Friend: my hubby Steve
Cake or Pie: well I love pies, but I love cakes, they are easier for me to make
Day of Choice: Sunday, I get to relax and spend the day with my boys
Essential Item: garments, my cell phone, and my mom
Favorite Color: I have a few, white, black, brown, red, pink, blue (on Joe), green (on Steve)
Gummy bears or Worms: um sour worms, but love gummy bears in vanilla yogurt from Golden Spoon
Hometown: Valencia, CA
Indulgences: Cookies, I will probably be like my mother and have a VIP card to Lady Di's one day
January or July: Well both, my baby was born in January and July is vacation time
Kids: 1 very stubborn, funny, sweetheart boy
Life is incomplete without: my family, & my favorite 2 women, mom and Sista Sista
Marriage date: August 6, 2005, great day wonderful weather, sexy groom
Number or siblings: 7 brothers, 1 sista sista
Oranges or Apples: Apples are easier to eat, but oranges are yummy too
Phobias: Losing a child, parking garages, heights
Quote: In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed not just endured.-President Gordon B Hinckley
Reasons to smile: Joe discovering new things like kisses and hugs, Steve getting home from work
Season: I like them all! Seasons always look different in the places we've lived so I've come to like mild winters, REALLY colorful falls, hot swimming filled summers, & bright springs!
Tag Others: Whoever wants to do this...Molly, you're a new blogger so do it!
Unknown fact about me: Went to a CMA after party once with friends (and a parent who was a bodyguard at the event) and Blake Shelton sang Austin to ME! Then came up to me afterwards, and asked if it was too early to call it love...Too bad I was 16 and he was wasted :)
Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Definitely meat eater...I've been enemic a couple times, so to not have to take iron pills I got my act together and really started eating meat
Worst Habit: Biting my nails, and pointing out Steve's bad habits :)
X-rays: only on my teeth
Your Favorite Food: I'm a meat and potatoes kind of girl...love California Pizza Kitchen, PF Changs, Cheesecake Factory...
Zodiac: Gemini
Thursday, February 28, 2008
The ABC's of me
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
11:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I love the list Jen. My mom is an essential item too. This summer we need to take a vacation and why not make it to San Fran to visit you, Steve, and Joe.
Post a Comment