I love Valentine's Day! I love the meaning of the day, cupcakes, sugar cookies, parties, cards, etc...
I LOVE MY SWEET HUBBY! He is the best! A couple of my favorite things about him are how sexy he looks in business dress, how motivated he is, what a good father he is, what a helpful husband he is, & that he is just such a genuine person.
My other true love is my baby boy. I love that he is crazy, I love that he is putting himself down to sleep now(I tell him he's the best when I walk out because I'm truly amazed at how far he's come), he's so cute, I love his laugh, I really appreciate that he helps me put away the dishes(even though it takes about twice the time), and I love that he's all mine & Steve's!
I love my big family! I couldn't imagine having a family any other way! I love how close we are and that our mom & dad hold us together! I love that we are all so different, but have such a blast together! And I love how much everyone has just loved Baby Joe even when he can be pretty feisty like his mom, but I think she gets that from her dad!!
Baby Joe loved opening and reading and folding and sucking the chocolate out of Valentine's! We had a blast at a party with all of Joe's little friends and I think Joe has decided this is his favorite holiday!
We took cupcakes to Steve's work so that all of the finance people could have a REAL Valentine's Day! Joe was smacking his lips together & panting so Steve helped him have a bite! He is like his Grandma and can smell treats a mile away!
I did a craft with a friend one night and because I was so late getting my supplies together, I had to buy HUGE paper! All I need were like 12x12 and normal sized paper and I got poster board! Yay for me & Megan, we were both rolling out our paper over everyone else's and cutting was a real experience as well! I had a ton of left over so I made my family cards! Now I know why I buy them, they take awhile!
Here are the cupcakes I took to my honey's work, hope they liked them & hope I spruced up their work VALENTINE'S day!
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! XOXO Thanks for being our friends! We love you!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
XoXoXoXo
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Oh so cute cupcakes!!! Good job! Your little Joe is SO CUTE!!!!!!
wow you are amazing!
What a perfect wife! Way to put your time to good use. Steve better always remember how blessed he is to have you.
I love your blog. It is good to see what you guys are up to! Oh, and I love the cupcakes. So cute!
those cupcakes look sooooo good!!!
I finally found your blog and it's so fun!!! I love you pics!
Goodness Jen, I can't let Karl look at your blog because you make me look bad! You are just way to on top of things just like your mom. By the way I want one of those cupcakes maybe it's because I'm looking at your blog instead of eating lunch!
I love the Wedding Day!!!! want to do that again. . .love you mom xoxo
You have ALWAYS been so cute like that! That's one of the reasons I love YOU so much!
PS- Did you get Madalyn's phone message?
I love that family picture you posted. Baby Joe is adorable!! I can't wait to see him again.
Post a Comment