
I've never...been to a different continent. My sister has gone and toured Europe for the summer twice with her best friend, but me no.
I've never...tried sushi
I've never...done a thing to my eyebrows, they're so light.
I've never...broken a bone.
I've never...let Steve win Settlers.
I've never...loved a ward as much as I love our current ward.
I've never...liked the smell or taste of beef jerky.
I've never...graduated from college.
I've never...liked nutjammers, wings of any type, or peeps.
I've never...changed a flat tire.
I've never...mowed a lawn.
I've never...seen any of The Lord of the Ring movies.
I've never...met a cookie or cupcake I haven't liked.
I've never...gone bungee jumping or sky diving and probably never will.
I've never...watched The Simpsons.
I've never...laughed so hard I pee-ed my pants, but my sista sista has.
I've never...liked speaking in public or playing the piano in public.
I've never...loved my 2 boys as much as I do now & I'm amazed at how it continues to grow.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Tuesday Tell All-I've Never
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
4:35 PM
Labels: Tuesday Tell All
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm horrible at board games. I've only won Settlers once. Way to go! Fun list.
You definitely need to try sushi while in San Francisco. It's soooo good.
Post a Comment