Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Discovery Museum

Joe & I were invited to go to the Discovery Museum by Heather & Kena. I told Heather this, but I don't think she believed me...This was the best day Joe & I had had since we have been in San Francisco. We've tried the beach and some really cool, nifty parks, but this was so awesome. I've never seen anything like it. I get so nervous to try and go out by myself in case I get swallowed up by the craziness of the city! My release every week is to try and go to play group which is our favorite thing, and sometimes I get nervous with that! Poor Joe, he has such a cautious mom!


Here is Kena and Joe right after she kissed him, I don't know if you can tell but he is nervous and is probably turning away so she doesn't see him blush!
Here is my baby fishing and he was trying to climb into the pond even though it was pretty cold water!
Heather & Kena found a real ladybug that they got to hold. Look at Heather, so cute and pregnant with a baby boy, yay!
Joe pretty much latched onto Heather, smiled for her camera more than for me! The museum had such cool tunnels that the kids liked playing peek a boo in. It was so nice to not have to say no no no! He could do what he wanted at this huge play place.
I think his favorite was the ultimate fort. The pictures don't do it justice. Maybe one day I'll have the builder of this child's fantasy come build it in my backyard. The kids played for 3 hours! Heather and Kena, thanks for taking a chance on us! We really appreciate it and hope to go back soon!

9 comments:

Molly and Kip said...

Okay Jen, I just want to hug and kiss baby Joe. He is sooo cute!! I know I finally got it put together. I started it last week, but I haven't had much time. It is still in the works. Carson looks identical to his Kip. I just saw a picture of Kip as a baby today and I thought for a minute I gave birth to him. It was a little scary.

THE SHAWS said...

No fair. I want a cute baby Joe!

Kera said...

I love the discovery museum. Such fabulous place.

Jason, Kiersten, Jace, and Livi Bree said...

Joe is getting sooo big. He is sooo cute too. About the thick border...we did it on accident when editing the html. If you really want it call me some time and we can help you out.

Sue said...

"Baby Joe" is now "Little Joe" he's getting too big too fast! Grandma x0x0x0x0x

Brady Fam said...

That looks like an awesome place! Way to utilize resources in all sorts of ways. You may have to be living far from me, but at least you are making the most of it. ;) hehe.

Tina said...

It looks like you guys had tons of fun! I wish there was a place like that close to me. It also looks like baby Joe has a girlfriend! Sooo cute! Ethan had one too when we lived in Germany. I love the kissing pictures!

LACY said...

That place looks amazing!!

Mishlers said...

I love that little boy! We are definitely going to have to go again soon!