Monday, January 28, 2008

Sweet Prophet...

Our sweet prophet passed away yesterday evening and I was so sad to hear, but so happy for him too. He is back with his true love and it's hard to be sad when you think of it like that. I remember when he came to LDS Business College and I was attending school there. The students didn't know until about a half hour before. Steve was on his way up to get me and go look at wedding rings. We stayed to listen to the Prophet talk about the school and how it was such an important place to him because it was where his parents met. It was such a sweet talk and so spiritual to be outside listening to it with my sweet almost fiance. We will never forget it or what we felt when he got back in his car and was driven away. Cutest little man with such a large, important job. He was, still is, the best and I'll miss his honest, straight to the point talks.

0 comments: