Monday, January 28, 2008

The after party...

Opening some cool presents from Grandma & Grandpa. His first set of golf clubs! YAY! And a bathketball set which he uses every morning and can already slam dunk. Gets that from his dad, and I pretty much just cheer him on!
I have the best parents. I'm pretty much obsessed with them and think they are the greatest. I would love for them to come visit every weekend. Joe is a such a happier baby with them around.
K not such exciting presents, but thanks grandma & grandpa. Done opening the toys, but mom loves the clothes! Chelsea, mom got him a turtle outfit, thanks!
He is wiped out and finally gave in.
He is the most precious thing and I just can't get enough of sleeping babies. They are the cutest.

3 comments:

LACY said...

Love all the party pics!!!!! Joe looks so cute.

Sue said...

He was out like a light!! Grandmaxo

Sue said...

Grandpa Joe said "Maybe only ONE child, how do you improve on perfection and genius?" Love You xo