Monday, January 28, 2008

The Partaaayy!

The actual singing Happy Birthday to our big boy!
OK, so I'm not this cute little crafty mom, but I had to post pictures of the treats. The ones on the left are "golf balls on tees" and Joe's favorite! Then we had some baseballs on the right.
Here's for the show stopper, anyone who knows my dad pretty much knows he is the dang cutest thing ever. He has this amazing artistic ability so I asked if he could frost the cakes. Also anyone who knows my dad also knows that he goes into the kitchen to make eggnog on Christmas night and that is IT! He for the first time probably ever frosted these cakes for his BABY JOE! Me & my mom kind of messed up the soccer ball, but my sweet little dad did these all by himself! I know Mare and Dee you are in shock, but not really cuz him and Joe are 2 peas in a pod.
Joe & his girlfriend Sarah. Sarah was trying to teach him to put the money in the piggy bank. Girls are so smart!
Some of our favorite kids having a free for all! We love parties! Thanks Kera for stepping in to help! You are the cutest, I would've forgotten all about pictures and video taping had you not reminded me!

3 comments:

Kera said...

Your so good with your baking. Lets make some goodies soon. I'm talking your cookies or rice crispy things. Oh my goodness those are AMAZING.

Brady Fam said...

You read my mind when you mentioned a McKeon dad using expertise on a cake. They can do it all! They just tend to hold back in some areas (like the kitchen) so that others can get a chance to shine. Right? They looked great! My props to Uncle Joe!

Sam said...

looks like a fun birthday. lucky boy!