Steve & Joe with my brother Steve. We just got out of the temple and I was soooo nervous about leaving Joe. I've never left him for that long, I know, ridiculous. On top of that I left him with my 2 brothers, JK 15 and Ben 13. I was so nervous that Joe would be crazy, but they said he was perfect and had a great time outside of the temple playing. What a relief!
Ben and Chelsea...It was hilarious, the session started at 3:00 and Ben kept calling me when him and his family hit traffic and ask if they would make it. It was so sweet, but funny. We were only about 15 minutes ahead of them, so I would reassure him that we just got out of the traffic and he'd be fine...All of the McKeon's run late, so welcome to the family!
Me and my sweet sissy...It was so nice to be able to be with her in the temple, she is the calmest, unemotional girl I've ever known!
The proud grandparents, just as grateful as I was that baby Joe was still in 1 piece!
My wonderful husband...2 years and 5 months ago, we were at the San Diego temple to take out my endowments! My how time flies!
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
The Newport Beach Temple
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
11:10 PM
Labels: Her Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Way CUTE!!! I am so impressed with the music too! Nice job.
Cute pics too, How fun to have your sis married too. How'd the wedding go?
Post a Comment