12. He is the cutest thing we've ever seen.
11. He looks at you out of the corner of his eye all the time, we can never be upset with him when he pulls out the smirk, flirt, "I know something you don't know", look!
10. He has the best laugh and has been known to out of the blue start laughing at people!
9. He loves his dad so much that whenever mom's cell phone rings, he yells Da! Da! Daaaaaa! in the background, hoping it's his sweet daddy.
8. He is an allstar boy and can roll a ball back and forth to us, kicks a soccer ball with some assistance, loves his golf clubs that grandma and grandpa so generously got for him, and laughs when he actually tosses a ball.
7. He loves the hymn book and tries to sing during sacrament meeting.
6. He is our little doll that adjusts to our schedule, poor thing, but just goes with the flow and we are so grateful for that.
5. He loves playing on our bed and playing hide and seek from mom, with Steve's help.
4. He knows his grandparents, aunts, and uncles, and completely adores them. Joe is a different person around his family. He needs all the attention he can get.
3. Joe completes our family. He is a perfect, sweet little boy that his mama and daddy couldn't live without.
2. He loves his mommy no matter how mean she can be. He forgives her so quickly and just keeps loving her.
1. He is the most wonderful gift from God that we have been entrusted with and we couldn't be happier.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
12 reasons why we're crazy about our 12 month old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Absolutely adorable. Baby Joe sure is blessed to have you as his mommy. He sure is one with a catching personality (I'm glad I finally got to meet him and that I got to see you when you were on your way to St. George).
He's so great. I'm so glad Sarah gets to have her boyfriend just two blocks away! Happy Birthday Joe!
I am SO happy you let me borrow your dress. I know graduation is not until June but I love that I have a lovely dress to wear.
Seriously, could you be anymore nice!
Lets bake something this week :)
Post a Comment