


I can't say thanks enough to Meag & Linds. What troopers...They accidentally drove to the wrong temple and made it to Los Angeles in just enough time to grab the cameras and start taking pics. I am so grateful for such good friends that drop everything to come to a McKeon event...Love you girls! Then Mare & Hilary my wonderful cousins, love you! That cake was yummy! My fabulous parents after a wonderful, long and crazy day! Jack, Jack Jr, Dan and my sexy husband doing playing their air guitars! Steve is pretty much the best ever! He must've known that I would need him more than ever to help with the baby and he just stepped right in. He let me dance the night away and just took the baby around and showed him off. He is the best dad and husband and has surpassed any expectations I've ever had of him. I am so lucky to be his!
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Barbie & Ken part III
Posted by
Jen.Steve.Joe
at
12:16 AM
Labels: Her Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Ohhh Jen, everyone looks so beautiful. What a wonderful wedding. Thanks for letting me see all these great pix.
It looks like you had a wonderful vacation. Can't wait to see you guys. You looked beautiful at the wedding, as always.
The wedding looks so pretty! Looks like you guys had so much fun. Don't you just love it when your husband is a sweetie and takes your kid. So nice. You guys are so cute!
Jen, I love all of the pics. I love the one of the 2 Joes in there Sunday best! Of course the three blonde cousins are pretty hot too!
You guys look fabulous!!! I can't wait to try on the dresses, seriously you are the nicest.
Also, I lOVE that Josh Radin song you have on your blog!
JEN WHERE ARE YOU??
Jen!! omgg you are sooo prettyy!!
&&i love ur hair at the reception.
i had a lott of funn!!
baby joe is sooo adorable.
your reallyy luckkyyy :]
Post a Comment