Monday, January 28, 2008

Party!

Our little family
That shirt was covered in frosting, such a sweetheart.
K I tried to get a big group picture and it was difficult with the football game on :) and the lack of space. So I took a smaller picture and look at these cute kids. Jack, Ryder, Kena, and Joe. Gotta love em!
MaKenzie just being the mellow perfect little angel that she is! After Joe's party, it was so apparent how lucky we are to live in such a fun place and have such awesome friends. We really appreciate all of you coming and think you are the greatest and have the cutest kids. I know it was cold outside and definitely crowded in our apartment, but it was a blast for our Joe. Thanks!

2 comments:

Kera said...

Your family is so sweet. I love your Parents and little bros.

The Chappell Fam said...

Yeah, well the "perfect angel" is getting in four teeth at the same time! That should not be allowed. Thank heaven for infant tylenol! Poor kid is in pain! Loved the party though! It's always fun to get a big group together especially when you are doing the baking!