Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tamara & Jenna were in town

My beautiful cousins Tamara and Jenna took a girls trip to Scottsdale at the end of our spring break. Tamara is my cousin (right) and Jenna is her daughter (left). Jenna and I are only 9 months apart so it was fun to get to see her!
Lynden took right to Jenna and pretty much stayed with her for the whole day. Jenna reminded me of my sister and if people said Lynden was cute Jenna would say thanks and wanted to claim her :) Chelsea pretends my kids are hers when we go places together.
Already for some fun in the sun for the first time!
Joe wanted to jump in with some help and looks like the kid has got the pencil jump form down perfectly! Jen probably didn't plan on getting soaking wet in her cover up and I bet she didn't plan on watching 2 kids for 5 hours while I talked with her and her mom! Lynden had fun for about 25 minutes and then crashed
And stayed asleep while we talked...
Took pictures....
Talked some more
And while Jen bribed Joe with cookies for pictures. It was such a fun afternoon and they stayed at a really nice resort. Joe loved the beach pool, the hot tub, and the park. We went and got some food with them afterwards and had such a fun day. It was so nice to see them! I haven't seen them in forever and it was great to catch up! Love you guys!

2 comments:

Bedkes said...

That must have been a blast to hang out with them I can't remember the last time I've seen them. Lynden is so beautiful Jen!

Jenna Morrison Clark said...

LOVE YOU!!!